This Privacy and Cookie Notice sets out how we, who administer the Havant Music Festival website, gather, use and secure any data that we obtain when you visit this website and/or when you provide us with your contact details for (e)mailing or other purposes.
We are committed to protecting your personal data. Any personal data we collect from you will be used in line with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
We have appointed a Data Controller under the GDPR who can be contacted via this website.
What data we collect
We may collect the following information from you:
- Your contact information. This will include some or all of postal/mail address/telephone number
- Financial info, where payments of expenses, fees or invoices for services are to be carried out by online bank transfer
What we do with the data we gather
We process this data for one or more of the following possible reasons:
- To communicate with you about the Festival.
- To enable us to engage with you as an organiser of a Festival event.
- To directly pay your expenses and/or fees as appropriate (if you provide your bank details).
We will never share your personal information with third parties unless we have your permission or if we are required by law to do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect and use.
Retention of data
Our policy is to review all data held on individuals at least every two years and remove data where we no longer have a legitimate reason to keep it.
Updating your personal information
You can contact us at any time by email to update or correct the data we hold on you, or to request that we stop using such data, or by unsubscribing from any email you receive from us. We undertake to do so promptly.
Website visitors: running and improving our website
We use Google Analytics and cookie technology when a person visits our website to collect and analyse anonymised data on how many people have visited, what pages they have looked at and other statistical information. This enables us to better understand how visitors use this website. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you personally.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However this may adversely affect your experience of the website.
Further information on our use of Google Analytics can be found here
Your rights under the GDPR
You have the following rights over your data and its use:
The right to be informed about what data we are collecting on you and how we will use it
- The right of access – you can ask to see the data we hold on you
- The right to rectification – you can ask that we update or correct your data
- The right to object – you can ask that we stop using your data for a particular purpose
- The right to erasure – you can ask us to delete the data we hold on you
- The right to restrict processing – you can ask that we temporarily stop using your data while the reason for its use or its accuracy are investigated.
All requests related to your rights should be made to our Data Controller. We will respond promptly.
You can find out more about your rights from the Information Commission’s Office.
We may change this Notice by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Effective from 5 December 2018